2017 MISSION TO MAINE
Join the more than 20 partnering churches of the Summit Baptist Association this summer (June 11-17) on mission to Maine. Be a part of making an eternal impact in the lives of many who have never heard the Gospel, as you invest your life!
An informational meeting will be held at 6:00 pm on Feb. 12 at Crestview Baptist, 3943 Fishcreek Rd in Stow.
When are we going?
- June 11th (afternoon) – June 17th (late)
Who can go?
- Anyone who desires to gain hands on ministry experience and training while helping and encouraging church planters who desperately need your help!
- This trip has been designed to be family friendly, so that even more mature children (~9+) can attend!
What will we do?
- Love people through community cleanup projects
- Discover new and effective ministry ideas we can take back to our own communities
- Prayer walk neighborhoods with new churches
- Light construction work
- Kids Camps in the park
What is the cost?
- The approximate cost is $500 per person, with a $150 non-refundable deposit is due March 1st.
For more information, please contact Pastor Michael Mackens (440) 665-9291 or firstname.lastname@example.org